Your Booth Space
These guidelines make sure you are in compliance, respectful of the hotel and fellow exhibitors, and set up for success for all three days of networking and moneymaking!
- Each tabletop space includes (1) 4’ table with black linen and (2) chairs.
- Sponsors may bring one freestanding banner sign (2’ wide x 8’ tall) for use in marketing at their booth.
- Pop-up booths are not allowed without advance permission.
- No signs may be affixed to walls. (yes, really, hotels charge big bucks for that!)
- Your exhibit space is strictly limited to 4’ deep by 8’ wide by 8’ tall (be kind to your neighbors, no one likes to look at the back side of your sign!)
Sponsors and exhibitors may not host any events that compete with regularly scheduled event activities. (ANY regular scheduled activities – Suzanne on stage, Larry on stage, Guests on stage… you get the idea! Still not sure what this means? Ask our sponsor concierge:[email protected])
Powering Up Your Booth
Internet, AV and Electrical:
Once shipped, please send tracking numbers to [email protected]