Your Booth Space
These guidelines make sure you are in compliance, respectful of the hotel and fellow exhibitors, and set up for success for all three days of networking and moneymaking!
- Each tabletop space includes (1) 4’ table with black linen and (2) chairs.
- Sponsors may bring one freestanding banner sign (2’ wide x 8’ tall) for use in marketing at their booth.
- Pop-up booths are not allowed without advance permission.
- No signs may be affixed to walls. (yes, really, hotels charge big bucks for that!)
- Your exhibit space is strictly limited to 4’ deep by 8’ wide by 8’ tall (be kind to your neighbors, no one likes to look at the back side of your sign!)
Sponsors and exhibitors may not host any events that compete with regularly scheduled event activities. (ANY regular scheduled activities – Suzanne on stage, Larry on stage, Guests on stage… you get the idea! Still not sure what this means? Ask our sponsor concierge:[email protected])
Powering Up Your Booth
Internet, AV and Electrical:
Click here to download the Exhibitor Services Form
If you need any electrical, internet, or AV needs, please review and complete this form
It’s mandatory to complete this form before you arrive. Fill out and return to Shalis Rick via email at [email protected]
Once your order form is returned, Shalis will reach out to you to collect payment via the phone (for security reasons)
Please copy Stacia on this email so she can ensure the hotel is aware of your order and help facilitate a quick & easy set-up
Hold For Guest <<Exhibitor Name & Cell #>> & Stacia Christenson
c/o FedEx Office at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Avenue
Washington, DC, 20001
Suzanne Evans Coaching / DRIVEN Inc: BYSBB
Box # of
**SEND ALL TRACKING NUMBERS TO [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Each sponsor shipping materials must have a completed credit card authorization form on file with hotel. Without this form filled out, we cannot guarantee your shipments will be received in a timely matter. Click here for the credit card auth form and return to the FedEx office email at [email protected] and to FedEx manager, Robert Cooke, at [email protected]